mardi 12 juin 2012

Gordes. FRANCE






Placed on the slope of a hill that dominates the landscape, this charming village is a one of the jewels of the Var region, on the heart of the famous Provence. On the outskirts of the village, we find the particularly beautiful Sénanques Cistercian Abbey, of Romanesque style, shown on the last two pictures. Photos from Autumn 2009.

2 commentaires:

  1. Such a this is very nice palce for me. This village is a one of the jewels of the Var region so i like this too much. These all are looking really very cool and great to know about it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Just loved your pictures. I am also writing about my own feelings being at Gordes but i have lost my pictures. Do you mind if i share it on my blog at Brazil with credits and link for your post? Regards

    RépondreSupprimer